Wednesday, September 25, 2013

THE LION AND THE LAMB

 The Lion and the Lamb

The Lion and the Lamb


I am the lamb who laid down my life for the sheep.
 No other Shepard has done this for his sheep.
I was beaten with 40 lashes, and then asked if, I was a King?
I answerd "I AM" and then answered no more.
I've poured out my blood to all who will drink and all who will eat..
I didn't shout in the streets, I came quietly to you.
 I knock at your heart's door. Oh so quietly, to see if you would invite me in..
I never pushed my way in. I was gentle to all, I waited for all.
I whisper to all, I love you, may I come in.
But will you say, YES?
 I came as a lamb gentle and mild.

I am also the Lion of Judea.
Do you hear me roar?
I come to make things right, to finish the fight!
To pull the wolf' off of the sheep, so they can have good sight!
Because I am the lion and the lamb!
In this I delight.
I will have My way.
All my children will be set free, with eyes that see,
 with ears that hear, and a heart that receives and believes.
Come to Me while you still can.
My blood is still offered to thee,.
There is enough for all to receive.
I am the Lion and the Lamb.
 My grace is towards those whom I love.
 I will not put up with sin forever.
It will be stopped. If you insist in this,
 you also will be stopped.
I am coming for a bride who is spotless.
 Be thou clean.
 Come to Me and I will cleanse you and make you My own.

Come while you still can.
The door will soon close, that day only the Father knows..
And in that day, I will have to say to you, go away, for I never knew you.
Come while the door is still open to you.
Knock Knock.

No comments:

Post a Comment